Hearing Aids can improve the quality of life for hearing impaired adults!
Healthy Hearing is living life to the fullest!
- An increasing number of young people get tinnitus caused by daily exposure to noise.
- Many elderly people have had a hearing loss for years before seeking help.
- Hearing loss in children affects the child’s language and social development.
- 50% of all hearing impaired people are below the age of 65 years.
- There are more than 500 million people with a hearing loss worldwide.
- Several different studies show that approx. 65% of people with hearing loss experience a mild hearing loss, 30% a moderate and 5% a severe or profound hearing loss.
- Only about a third of all people with hearing loss are of retirement age. The majority is of school or working age.
- Studies also showed that only one in five people who would benefit from a hearing aid actually uses one.
- More and more young people experience hearing loss, which is mainly due to excessive noise levels and listening to music much too loudly.