Hearing Aids can improve the quality of life for hearing impaired adults!
Healthy Hearing is living life to the fullest!
By taking a closer look at hearing and its importance in life’s quality, one may understand how important treating hearing loss is.
- Hearing loss can have a profound impact on emotional, physical and social well-being. Untreated, hearing loss can lead to depression, dissatisfaction with life, reduced functional and cognitive health, and withdrawal from social activities.
- The ability to hear is such an engrained part of life. Many of us simply take our hearing health for granted.
- A conversation with a friend creates personal connectivity; evoking emotions of friendship a sense of belonging, a basic human need.
- Listening to the evening news keeps us informed of the things happening in the world.
- The ability to communicate to hear, process sound and respond; makes life more engaging, interesting, fun and infuriating. Yes, there is a direct link between your ability to hear and your ability to feel emotions.
- Without hearing, we are often left out.
- Untreated hearing loss can lead to isolation which often leads to depression, anxiety and disconnected from the rest of the world.
- Life without the ability to engage others in conversation limits what we can accomplish, placing road blocks in the way of the full realization of our talents, personal strengths, our opinion and our ability to engage with others.
- The ability to hear contributes to our understanding of where we are in space. Ears define where we are at the moment, whether in a crowded, noisy restaurant or taking a walk along the quiet path through the woods.
“A Hearing Loss is more noticeable than a Hearing Aid”